1. Take advantage of our interest-bearing checking account for our customers who can maintain a higher overall balance between checking, savings and money market accounts. Plus, conserve time, money and paper with our convenient checking accounts with online banking and bill pay and no-charge ATM services
You’ll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well.
- Smart Checking - This account is perfect for those who have a daily account balance of $2,500 or above. Your money is available when you need it yet still growing for the future.
- Peoples Elite Money Market Checking – This account is for those who plan on maintaining a balance of $2,500 or above, write very few checks and want to earn high-interest rates.
2. Improve Funds Availability and Save Time and Money With Peoples Bank & Trust’s Convenient “Direct Deposit” Service
3. Catch up on your IRA or other retirement plan
4. Establish an estate plan and/or trust
Tips for Effective Financial Management
- Become aware of opportunities to reduce your lifestyle costs, e.g., downsizing vehicles or your home may provide convenience while lowering the costs and time of maintenance.
- Determine your financial priorities, make a list with deadlines and start accomplishing them.
- Start the decision-making process about where you want to live during retirement and figure all the associated costs.
- Spend time doing what you plan to do at retirement to help yourself determine if you’re ready.