1. Conserve time and money with our convenient checking accounts with online banking and bill pay and no-charge ATM services
You’ll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well.
- Peoples Budget Checking - If you will maintain a $500 minimum balance, this is the account for you.
- Peoples Club Checking - This is our benefits plus checking. Perfect for just about everyone. As a club member, you will get free club checks, discounts on safe deposit box rental, $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy and much more.
- Smart Checking - This account is perfect for those who have an daily account balance of $2,500 or above. Your money is available when you need it yet still growing for the future.
- Peoples Elite Money Market Checking – This account is for those who plan on maintaining a balance of $2,500 or above, write very few checks and want to earn high-interest rates.
2. Improve Funds Availability and Save Time and Money With Peoples Bank & Trust’s Convenient “Direct Deposit” Service
3. Leave a legacy with a trust
The trust services provided by our Consumer Bankers and Individual Wealth Managers are intended for many people at many levels, and we can help you create the legacy you want and administer your assets according to your wishes.
The various trusts available with Peoples Bank & Trust include:
4. Relieve your family from making difficult decisions
5. Rent a safe deposit box
Tips for Effective Financial Management
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and don’t be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you don't know. Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance you’ll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment, insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe deposit box.